Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit through the door for delivery.

The sofa dimensions are height 40", width 93", depth 41".   The doorway dimensions are height 80", width" 35".  Will the sofa I purchased fit through the door?

Hi Susan
You will have to call the company to find out if the legs come off and what the true height is from wood to wood.. The internet sites give you the height from floor to the top of the cushion. Not wood to wood.
The height is the way we go through the door so thats the number we are looking to lower. Plus make sure there are no sharp turns before or after entry. As long as the number goes to 36 and the arms are lower then the back then you'll be fine. If the number stays the same please send a picture of item so I can see it.Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few