Moving Furniture/Sofa v Doorway

My question is as you have guessed it! in relation to now sofas for my house, will they fit?

Door size width 74 cm height 195 cm
Sofa size width 209 cm height 93 cm depth 90 cm    

Many Thanks

Hi Abdul
I'm very sorry it took so long to respond
Abdul I'm going to need more information before I can say weather it will fit or not.
You'll need to call the company and ask them if the legs come off and what the true height would be from wood to wood. Also are there any sharp turns before or after entry. Any stairs or elevator it needs to use? Any narrow hallways? Are the arms lower then the back height or are they the same height? If the sofa is still to high to make it through the door sometimes with the arms lower the men have a chance to maneuver it through. So get back to me I'll get back to you much sooner. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few