Moving Furniture/couch through door

I would like to buy an Omnia sofa and loveseat. My front door is 78hx34w. It is a solid frame sofa. There are legs. I do not know if they come off.The sofa is 88hx37w and I am wondering if it will fit. What size sofa would fit? Thank you

Hi Carol
I'm sorry but there is not enough info or I have it wrong. You see the sofa has 3 measurements the height which is floor to the top , then you have depth back of the arm to the front and then the length .
So get back to me cause I tried to check it out  (Omnia sofa) but there were to many to figure out which one you picked. Plus from your numbers up top I'm not sure whats what. I'll figure the length is 88 and the height is 37, so what would the depth be. I'm also not sure what you mean by a solid frame. Is there wood showing around the top or are there cushions maybe a picture would help me.
Well I'll just go with the door for now.
Carol they make so many models now some even come in a box and they put it together in your home some are recliners and the backs can come off. My suggestion is to go to a furniture store sit on them see how big they are ask questions like do the legs come off and what would the true height be without the legs and with out the cushions if there are any.Make sure you don't have any sharp turns before or after entry. Or elevators with low ceilings.
If you want guarantee fit stick with anything smaller then the height of your door , and the height smaller then the width of the door. Everything else come with a hint of a gamble. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few