Moving Furniture/Will it fit

My old sofa needs to go out my front door and a new one needs to go in. It's a clear path with no turns.

Door is 77cm wide and a height of 206cm.
Old sofa is width 170cm depth is 90 cm and height 70cm

New sofa width 170cm depth 94 cm and height 71cm

Hi Laura
I don't see a problem. As long as the sofa is shorter then the height of the door and the arms are lower then the back for rotating purposes you should be fine. Even so, the height on both sofa's are lower then the width of the door If its a straight shot then quarter turn sofa pick it up and send it on its way or better yet  put it on a 4 wheeler lay the back of the sofa on the 4 wheeler and send it on its way. Peace Love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few