Moving Furniture/Will my new sofa fit?

Question
I'm getting a new sofa delivered 96cmx191cmx105cm HxWxD. My door frame is 194cm high and 72cm width. Will it get through the door?! Thank you

Answer
Hi Sarah
Well I guess you'll find out since you've already bought it. Unfortunately with those numbers it will be very very hard to fit. My best bet is to call the company and speak to some one there who can tell you what the height would be on the sofa with the legs off and from wood to wood. See on the internet the companies give you the measurements with the sofa already setup and the height number is usually from the floor to the top of the cushion. You want to know what the height would be from wood to wood. Thats the best I can say if the height does not go down it will have troubles fitting. Now if its a reclining sofa all backs should come off. Figure I should just note that. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer