Moving Furniture/sofa dimensions

I have measured pretty much every angle leading up to my flat. the communal doorway;stairwell; landing at the top of stairs;front door; interior walls next to front door. How can I tell if the sofa I choose will fit. The last time the delivery guys couldn't get the sofa in. Windows aren't large enough either, and I have a small flat? Current sofa in property is: (h)76.2 cm x (w) 177.8 x (d) 86.36. Living room dimensions: (l) 795cm x (w) 399.7cm. My front door: (l)186.69cm x (w) 72.39cm. Could you please advise the largest diamensions I can get for a sofa if the parts aren't removeable.
Best regards

Hi Ava
You must think like a sofa to fully understand a sofa. LOL. Here's the thing. Your measuring but you seem to have maybe a sharp turn or the hallways to narrow but you've got to look at a sofa like its a big box. Its wood so bending it can't happen. Almosts don't happen either, you can't squeeze any more out of wood. So be careful while living there. Reclining sofa's have a chance because the backs come off(always check with companies) any sofa under 183 cm, don't go with 2 piece sectionals, but you can go with modular pieces make a sofa any size you want with armless chairs loveseats with an arm on one side.
Find one you like send me a picture of the item and either explain the path or make a diagram and I can tell you if it will fit. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few