Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit

My new sofa had length of 198 cm, height of 67cm and depth of 93 cm.

My doorway width is 68 cm and height 192 cm.  There is space on both sides of the entrance.

(My old sofa is W: 180, H: 61cm, D:90)

Will the sofa fit through the doorway?

Many thanks!

Hi Martina
Ok so the new sofa is longer so it can not stand up and rotate through the door. The height is 1 cm higher then the width of the door. So the question is this for the sofa to have a 70% chance of making it in these things have to be. First are the arms lower then the back? Do the legs come off? Are the measurements for the new sofa come from a website? If so you'll need to find out if the legs come off and what the true height would be from wood to wood ,not to the cushion top. Cushions can be pressed down.
Are there any sharp turns before or after entry? If there are the sofa will not fit. If its straight in all the way and we are talking just 1cm I think you'll be fine Peace Love and Happiness.
Even with what I say always check with company about measurements

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few