Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit

Question

My new sofa had length of 198 cm, height of 67cm and depth of 93 cm.

My doorway width is 68 cm and height 192 cm.  There is space on both sides of the entrance.

(My old sofa is W: 180, H: 61cm, D:90)

Will the sofa fit through the doorway?

Many thanks!

Answer
Hi Martina
Ok so the new sofa is longer so it can not stand up and rotate through the door. The height is 1 cm higher then the width of the door. So the question is this for the sofa to have a 70% chance of making it in these things have to be. First are the arms lower then the back? Do the legs come off? Are the measurements for the new sofa come from a website? If so you'll need to find out if the legs come off and what the true height would be from wood to wood ,not to the cushion top. Cushions can be pressed down.
Are there any sharp turns before or after entry? If there are the sofa will not fit. If its straight in all the way and we are talking just 1cm I think you'll be fine Peace Love and Happiness.
Even with what I say always check with company about measurements

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer