Moving Furniture/Can I get sofa through internal door?

Question
Hi there - I am hoping to buy a sofa bed with Packaged dimensions: W227 x H67 x D90cm.

(http://www.habitat.co.uk/higginson-grey-linen-mix-3-seat-sofa-bed-434450)

Unfortunately we have a front door of 205cm x 91cm, and then an internal door to get this through, that is 205cm x 82cm. I can't work out whether this could work, with some rotation/tilting.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Answer
Hey Andy
Could you please explain to me what packaged dimensions mean. Does that mean it comes in a box ? Is it assembled or disassembled before entry? Does it just mean wrapped up in plastic with the cushions and the legs? O and the legs do they come off? I just realized you gave me the website so the rant was for nothing lol. I just looked at the web site very convenient to leave out the will it fit page. From what I read it seems you'll be fine, But always be wise to double check a man whose a thousand miles away. You see the height of a sofa is the smallest area so we as delivery men turn the sofa a 1/4 turn to go through entries. Now the height you have stated on this sofa is 67h CM ? Your door you say is 91 cm across is that correct if so and there are no sharp turns you should be fine. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer