Moving Furniture/Can this writing desk (32 in. deep) fit through a 29.75 in opening?

Question
Entry area for desk in question
Entry area for desk in  
Hi! Could you tell me if this writing desk (32 in. deep and 62 in. wide) could fit into a room w/ a 28.75 in.-wide opening that is 79 in. high?

Image: http://www.homeclick.com/hooker-furniture-5437-10458-la-maison-du-travial-62-wri

It seems the legs are attached latter: http://docs.homeclick.com/PE-Links/Hooker%20Furniture/Hooker%20Furniture-5437-10

See photo attachment of opening in relation to wall. Thank you very much for your consideration!

Answer
Hi Stephanie
Thank you for all the info. I would call the company and ask them if they put everything together before entry or can they assemble it after entry. Really you can do it. All you would have to do is remove the drawers again easy and you would see the bolts or a big smile with a nice tip always went far with me. But I believe you should be fine. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer