Moving Furniture/Couch... Will it fit?

Question
Door height is 78 inch, width 32. Will  sofa fit through? 80 inch width, 39 h and 38 diameter.

Answer
Hi Terri
So close but yet so far.
You'll need to call the company and ask them if the legs come off and what the height would be without the legs from wood to wood. Even though your only one inch off in terms of the length it makes it difficult with a height of 39. If the arms are lower then the back and the height is some where in the 34 35 area AND there are no sharp turns before or after entry then you should be fine at the numbers you gave me it will be very difficult for this to fit Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer