Moving Furniture/Will it fit ?

We have purchased a sofa from habitat and would like to know is there anyway it get get through our door before sending it back?

Sofa dimensions are
Assembled dimensions: W224 x H85 x D115cm.
Seat height: 45cm.
Diagonal depth: 115cm.
Diagonal height: 201cm.
Seat depth: 75cm.
Width of seating area between arms: 165cm.
Width of armrest: 25cm.

H195 x W69

Kind regards

Hi Simon
What do you mean when you say assembled dimensions. What are the unassembled dimensions because thats the only way this will get in. From only the numbers you have given it will not fit. You'll need to call the company and ask them what they mean by assembled dimensions. Does that mean the delivery men put it together in my home or is it assembled some where else. Do the legs come off and what would the true height of the sofa would be from wood to wood.Thats the best I could do for you. A picture or name of the sofa would help next time Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few