Moving Furniture/Will my next sofa fit?

Question
Hi Paul, I am looking to order a corner chaise sofa and a snuggle seat from the Stamford range at Next.  There are no sharps angles around the door- once it's through the front door it will need to go straight down the hallway and into a room on the left.

The corner chaise comes in two parts, but I only have the dimensions of it as a whole:
(W) 225cm
(H) 95cm
(D) 102cm
Seat Height - 51cm
Seat Depth - 61cm
Arm Height - 64cm
http://www.next.co.uk/homeware/sofas-chairs/stamford/size-corner-chaise-right-ha(4-seats)-fabric-belgian-soft-twill-dark-natural-feet-large-square-angle-light#size_DMn:0_DMx:12

The snuggle seat dimensions are:
(W) 144cm
(H) 95cm
(D) 102cm
Seat Height - 51cm
Seat Depth - 61cm
Arm Height - 64cm
http://www.next.co.uk/homeware/sofas-chairs/stamford/size-snuggle-seat-(2-seats)-fabric-belgian-soft-twill-dark-natural-feet-large-square-angle-light#size_DMn:0_DMx:12

My front door frame measures (H)197cmx(W)84cm.

My hallway is 97cm width, however it is 92cm at its narrowest where the radiator is - but the radiator is right by the entrance and only 5 inches of the radiator is actually in the hallway and opposite a corner so was hoping we would be able to manoeuvre round it?! (I hope that made sense).

The living room door is (H)197cmx(W)82cm. It has a 1m long wall on the right immediately upon entry, but an extra 33cm of space on the left.

Sorry for such a long message. I was hoping that as the chaise will be split into two, hopefully there is enough space to sort of twist the sofa round the corners because the arm height is smaller than the door width but I need to double check!

Thank you for your help.

Answer
Hi Nicola
This is what you need to do. I can't figure out the measurements from the whole. But from the picture the sofa looks like one of those that need to be assembled. The arms look like there seperate besides the height measurment they give is to the top of the cushion and with the legs on. Hopefully the legs are removeable and the cushions can be pressed down. So we need to call the company and we need to ask a couple of questions.
1) Do they assemble the furniture at my home? If they do. What is it exactly that there assembling?
2) What is the height wood to wood ? When the cushions are off and the legs are off
You should be fine but you also need to know furniture can not bend or be twisted around corners. Whenever buying big pieces of furniture think of it like a very big Rectangle box .
There is one problem you must be aware of . You said that the room was to the left. That would mean you would have to turn the furniture to get into the room. If the pieces are higher then the door frame and the width of the hallway is lower then the depth of the furniture It won't fit. Just be careful Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer