Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit through my doors

Hi I am thinking of purchasing a sofa with the following dimensions:

length 210cm x depth 102cm x Height 95cm

length 192cm x depth 102cm x height 95cm

The sofa is a corner sofa so it comes in two pieces.

My door measurements are:

front door (from outside) 73cm width x height 191cm

living room door 72.4cm width x height 196cm

this is a link to said sofa:

Many thanks for your help.

Hi Marc
Sorry but to big. Since its a corner piece your door width and the height of the sofa has to be the same or the height needs to be lower. If you love it that much there are disassembly services in your area. Try Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few