Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit up our narrow corridor?

Got a feeling it's not looking good here :S

Door frame is W74cm H190cm

The corridor is more like W77 H200 + (the door leads directly up some stairs)

Sofa is H86 (though it looks as if the legs come off), D104 and L208cm

sofa link (Large model chosen)

Hi Tom
If its a narrow hallway and you have to turn the sofa to get into your apt it won't fit . See the sofa as its going up the stairs will be standing up and the you'll need to get through the hallway with the narrowest side going through. Now you need that same area to get into the apartment so you'll have to turn if the hallway is not wider then 54 inches for turning then the top arm will get stuck on the wall. Here's a company that disassemblies sofa's . good luck Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few