Moving Furniture/Will this sofa fit up our narrow corridor?

Question
Got a feeling it's not looking good here :S

Door frame is W74cm H190cm

The corridor is more like W77 H200 + (the door leads directly up some stairs)

Sofa is H86 (though it looks as if the legs come off), D104 and L208cm

sofa link (Large model chosen) http://loaf.com/products/pavlova-sofa

Answer
Hi Tom
If its a narrow hallway and you have to turn the sofa to get into your apt it won't fit . See the sofa as its going up the stairs will be standing up and the you'll need to get through the hallway with the narrowest side going through. Now you need that same area to get into the apartment so you'll have to turn if the hallway is not wider then 54 inches for turning then the top arm will get stuck on the wall. Here's a company that disassemblies sofa's . Sofaassist.com good luck Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer