Moving Furniture/Will we be able to get these sofas through the door?

Hi there
We have a route straight into our apartment but wanted to see if you thought our sofa would fit in the doors.

Door measurement 73cm by 97cm
Sofa is
H92cm W215cm D98cm (think feet come off they are around 8cm)

W124 x D92 x H86cm
Leg height: 16cm
Seat height: 46cm
Removeable feet...

Do we need to smash the windows to get it in? Thanks in advance

Hi Rosie
So with the numbers you have given me the answer is no 1 won't fit 2 will.As long as those legs come off.. But, here's the thing, your looking online and those measurements are approximates . Not exact and we need exact. So What you need to do is find out if the legs actually come off and what about the back pillows do they come off? Need to call the company and find out what the true height of the sofa's are. From wood to wood. You see online the height they give is with the legs on and to the top of the pillows. We need from wood to wood. The height is the most important measurement when its straight in.
Lets talk about that, you say you have a straight route . To where? The living room ? Is it a narrow hallway are there any sharp turns before or after entry? Once through the entry does it open up? If it does it helps in maneuvering the sofa through. Again if its straight through just need to know the height.
Also keep in mind there are people around you I think that disassemble furniture. Here's one of those companies.  . See if they cover your area. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few