Moving Furniture/Fitting sofa into house

The sofa we are looking at purchasing has the dimensions: W 240cm X H 98cm X D 102cm (oak furniture land Gainsborough extra large sofa) and our door dimensions are W 72 cm X H 192 cm and W 78 cm X H 198cm

Hi Louise
You'll have to call the company . The legs come off and the pillows either come off or can get pressed down. You need to ask them what the true height of the sofa is wood to wood. Also make sure there are no sharp turns before or after entries. Peace Love and Happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few