Moving Furniture/Large sofa up stairs

Wanting to know if the sofa we are planning on buying is too big to get up stairs into our living room. The place isn't built yet so all we have to go by is the floor plan. We don't know the ceiling or door hight yet, but I would assume they are somewhat regular heights.

The sofa is a Hudson Fabric Grande Sofa from Laura Ashley, H75cm W246cm D97cm. Im pretty sure the legs are removable.

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

I hope I will be able to help :)

To be 100% certain all measurements of the sofa should be less than what the measurements of the clearance, however facts such as shape of the sofa, arms and back that will allow sofa to be tilted and or passed through the door diagonally makes a big difference.In this sofa case back and arms I believe same height so only game if not to disassemble is legs that can be diagonal put in first so if frame without legs smaller than door you will be fine

If you like the sofa it will get inside :). My suggestion will be let the delivery company deliver it and try it, hopefully will fit, in case if it did not fit there are companies who can disassemble and assemble it for you. One of the best companies I would suggest is "All Furniture Services" they very professional, they work 24/7 they do not charge extra for same day service and almost always they can send you someone right away. I'm not sure how much exactly they charge but it is very affordable and considering work I would say cheap. Their web: tel.: 1 718-268-2727, 1-646-688-4026
Good luck to you!

Moving Furniture

Mikayel Aslanyan

Furniture Repair, Antique Restoration, Disassembly, Assembly, Sofa / Couch Take apart,Refinishing, upholstery, take apart, Moving Damages, Insurance Claims, Sofa Couch Disassembling, Leather Vinyl dyeing

17 years in business as well as own furniture repair companies in NY NJ CT MD VA DC PA IL CA

masters degree in cybernetics

Rated # 1 Service Company in NYC metro area, Winner of 2010 Angie's List Super Service Award and Thumbtack Elite Service Award, Recognition for All Furniture Repair & Disassembling Services as Best of Citysearch, 2006 Audience Winner in Home Repair Category, Award of Best of Flushing 2008, 2009 & 2010 in Furniture Repair & Refinishing by US Local Business Association, Multiple Publications including New York Magazine, New York Interior Magazine, Time Out New York, Spotlights on Univision News, NBC News, etc. Awarded Certificate of ISO 9001:2000 Standard.

over 300 acounts in furniture industry visit