Moving Furniture/Sleeper Sofa

Question
We have two 80" x 29"  doorways with an 8' hallway inbetween.  The hallway is about 35" wide.  Is it possible to get an 80x36x37 through the area?  The back seat cushions are removable, and the feet, also, come off.  The sleeper sofa is Drexel Heritage Holloway.  Thank you for your help.
Collection:  Drexel Heritage Upholstery
SKU:  D70-SS
customizeDrexel Heritage Upholstery - Holloway Sleep Sofa
DIMENSIONS:
80" W x 36" D x 37"H
203cm W x 91cm D x 93cm H
(see additional dimensions - )
Arm Height: 25.5
Seat Height: 20
Inside Width: 65
Inside Depth: 20.5
Skirt Height: 8
DESCRIPTION:
Seat Cushion Standard: Blendown with alternatives available
Back Cushion Standard: Blendown
Finish Standard: #77 18th Century Classics
Seating Standard: Sleeper Mechanism
Throw Pillow Standard: Includes two #18 Throw Pillows
Throw Pillow Standard Fill: 95/5 Fill
Queen Size
Select from hundreds of fabrics, prices vary by grade
Made in America with domestic and imported materials

Answer
Hi Suzanne
With the numbers you have given no it will not fit. You see you have to be exact about the height of the door way and you need to call the company to find out exactly what the height would be with out the legs and cushions and what the exact length is . If the sofa can be 1/4 inch smaller you have a chance to stand it up and rotate it through the door way but you never gave the width of the hallway and does the sofa need to take any sharp turns before or after entry. To close to call. only because the length of sofa's and the height of the doorways. Other then that we need to have the height lower then the width of the doorways. That's what we are looking for. Peace Love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer