Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit??

Hi Paul

Sofa dimensions are 162cmx 95cm.  Door 190cm x 80cm.  Will it fit?  

Many thanks

Not much info there Martin
If you are correct the sofa is smaller in length then the height of the door if the arm height is lower then the back height and there are no sharp turns before or after entry you should be ok. Next time a little more info please. Peace Love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few