Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit

Hi, I was wondering if the following would fit in my lounge
Dimension are
Height 104 cm
Width 206 cm
Depth 98 cm
My door measures: H 190cm
W: 75cm

Would love your help!

Hi Sadie
When I pull up the model it keeps showing me a reclining sofa . Is this correct? If so you'll need to call the company and see if the sofa comes with the backs off. The backs on recliners come off. Now the other thing if your handy. A reclining sofa is 3 separate chairs attached by 2 steel bars that can be unattached by using a ratchet set . Thats the only way this will fit. Peace Love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few