Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit?

Leather sofa
Leather sofa  
I'm so happy to have found this site!
The sofa I'm looking to buy is:
width 97cm, depth 74cm, length 175cm (pic attached)
The door frame is 73 x 187 so I think it should fit? The hallway is narrow though, about 83cm.
Thanks so much!

Hi Alix
So yes it will fit but who's doing the delivering? It will need to be stood on one arm and you must walk it through. The back of the sofa should be facintg the way its going. Take the cushions off before bringing through doors. Also if you can take the legs off might require a drill or a Phillips head screwdriver. Then rotate the sofa through the doorways sort of like tetris the game. Peace love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few