Moving Furniture/Will my sofa fit through?

Hello Paul,

I have a couch that is 203cm Length, 99cm wide, and 79cm in height.

Will it fit through my backdoor which is 122cm in height and 76cm wide?
My front door is bigger, 76cm wide and 203cm high, but the staircase is quite narrow and winding.

Hi Matt
The back door is really 122cm thats more like a box. I'm sorry but either way is no good. The front you talk about a narrow  staircase which means the minute you walk in the walls on the left and right are just as narrow which leaves the sofa no room for maneuverability. The back I believe is just to small all the way around. See if the legs come off , see if there is a disassembly service in Canada. I'm not sure sorry. Peace Love and Happiness  

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer

I have been disassembling and reassembling furniture for over 25yrs We are a specialty delivery company that has been all over the east coast. Most of my expiernce comes from the NY area where I have disassembled over 10,000 sofas.If there's something I know I kniow sofa's Any questions on upholstered products. Delivery of furniture. Repairs, problems replaceable components on furniture.Restoration questions,Remember there's always a way just wether or not you want to pay.

I have been in the furniture business for over 25yrs. I repair reupholster,Deliver, disassemble, reassemble and restore all types of furniture.There is not a question on furniture I can't answer or help with.

Restaurant and Hotel Management

Jennifer Convertibles, Ashley, RTF, Thomasville, Levitz, Seamens, Havertys, Mitchell Gold, Morr & mcphearson just to name a few