Moving Furniture/Will the sofa fit through door

Question
I am looking at ordering a two sofas with the dimensions of:
Width: 164cm Height: 96cm Depth: 105cm
Seat height:53cm  Seat Depth:65cm
Arm Height:66cm  Internal Width:113cm

Sofa two: width:191cm Height:96cm Depth:105cm Seat Height:53cm
Seat Depth:65cm Arm Height:66cm
Internal Width: 140cm

The door frame is width:89cm Length:198cm
Please would you be able to let me know if both would be able to fit through the door.
Thanks in advance
Amy

Answer
Hi Amy
Since both items are smaller in length then the the height of the door they both can be stood on one arm and rotated through the doorways. The only thing that could stop you there is that if you have a small narrow hallway with left and right turns. Other then that you should be fine. The legs should come off which might give you an easy fit. Find out from the company what the true height would be. From wood to wood. Without the legs. Peace Love and happiness

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer