Moving Furniture/Will sofa fit through door?

Question
Have a chesterfield type sofa with dimensions 96"L x 40"D x 33.5"H.

Our doorway is 96ht x 32"w. Will it fit through ?

Answer
Gotta tell ya , Love the name
Hi Buffalo
Ok so is it a real chesterfield or not. Can you find out if the legs come off. Here's the problem a chesterfield has a height measurement the same all the way around which gives you no room for maneuverability. Now there is one way for extra room but the area before and after entry have to be as wide as the sofa. Your missing by 1/2 inch  if you can angle the sofa side ways with two of the legs going through the door first and rotating as you go repeat once through. 50 50 shot at best
There's one other trick .Since its the legs you need to pass , this only has to be done on the arms shrink wrap tightly then tape tightly around the arms then Vaseline and old school push remember to put something thin under the legs so they don't destroy the trim. This only works if its a straight shot.
Here's one more, remove the trim on both sides of the door thats a whole inch, this only works again if its a straight shot, and if you know what your doing.Peace Love and Happiness Doc

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer