Moving Furniture/Sofa fitting through apartment door.

Question
Sofa Measurements
Sofa Measurements  
Hi there,

I was hoping you could help me figure out whether the sofa I'd like to order can actually fit into my apartment.

Here are the measurements I have:

Front door (downstairs): 83cm
Staircase width: 94cm
Apartment front door: 83cm
Hallway width: 1.11 metres
Lounge door: 83cm
Ceiling height: 2.38 metres

Sofa width: 203cm
Height: 84cm
Chaise depth: 153cm
Seat depth: 93cm
Seat height: 45cm
Seat depth: 52cm
Arm height: 66cm
Internal width: 153cm

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Hannah

Answer
Hi Hannah
Ok so on the internet the height measurement they give is for where your going to put it ,not for delivery purpose . The legs come off and the cushions either come off or can be pressed down. I would call the company and ask them what the true height of the sofa is wood to wood. Now you talk about a staircase and apartment? What about sharp turns do we have any before or after entries? Also how high is the ceiling on the stairwell? Also find out. I'm pretty sure the chaise is really an ottoman base with a chaise cushion. You should get that clarified. Its really just a sofa with an ottoman. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.Straight in your good to go. Sharp turns not going to be a good day

Moving Furniture

Paul Mayer