Moses (Firefox Support) wrote at 2014-06-08 16:45:35
I just wanted to note a few things here:
2. In case you weren't aware Firefox 29.0.1 (29.0.1 was a chemspill (emergency) update to fix bugs reported during the initial release of 29. Firefox 30 is slated to be released Tuesday June 10th so if you want to wait to see if that'll fix your issues, you can do so. Firefox 29 also has a bug in it that "Hangs" Firefox meaning the Firefox process keeps running in the background and is seeable in the Task Manager. If you have this issue, Firefox 30 is likely to fix it.
I can answer almost all questions in Mozilla Firefox. I'm well aware of searching & installing various types of plugins, themes which fits for your requirement. For instance SEO, web editing, game plugins. Also I know how to browse safely using Firefox.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox for nearly 7 years. I'm knowledgeable in both older & latest versions. I found that Mozilla Firefox is much more user friendly, faster, reliable & well equipped with the latest technology comparing to other browsers.
Organizations 1) e-Innoving IT Solutions - Owner/Developer
2) OpenArc Business Process Outsourcing - PHP Web Developer
3) Stan Bond (SA) PTY LTD - Web Application Developer
Education/Credentials 1) Currently following MSc in Software Engineering in De Montfort University, Leicester
2) Bachelor in Information Technology (UCSC)
3) Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP)
4) Diploma in Advanced Web Techniques using Dreamweaver.
Awards and Honors 2nd Class Upper Award for my Bachelors Degree with an average GPA of 3.48