Mozilla Firefox/Is there an add-on for this?

Question
I've been hoping and hoping that there would be a Firefox add-on that allows me to disable the comments sections of certain sites, similar to a blacklist function.

If this sort of thing doesn't exist, could it be done? And if it could, who do you recommend to ask to make it? I don't know any programmers.

Thank you,
TJ

Answer
Hi TJ,

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. Your question was posted privately. I've enabled it to be public so others can benefit. In future questions, please do not mark as private.

To answer your question, yes there is an addon for this. The one I use is called "Comment Blocker" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/commentblocker/). It allows you to add sites you want into your blocklist.

If you're looking for a YouTube comment blocker, use "CleanTube" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cleantube/)
You can enable/disable the following using this:
*Description/Comments
*Sidebar
*Frontpage
*Annotations
*Ads
*User/Upload section

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions, please feel free to let me know!

Mozilla Firefox

Moses Bermea