Mozilla Firefox/Browzer; tabs on opening subjects

Just recently my browser has changed when I go into my aol home page. There is a window with a folder tab indicating I am in aol. How do I get rid of this useless tab and have it so it is one solid page. It looks like a tab on top of a folder indicating what website you are in.

Hi Art,

Sorry for the long delay. Family issues. Now let's see what's going on with Firefox.

Can you elaborate more on what you are seeing or can you attach a screenshot? If you do not know how to attach a screenshot or create one, please follow the directions listed at the site below to learn how to make a screenshot

Mozilla Firefox

Moses Bermea

I can answer almost any question about Firefox, add-on compatibility, how to force add-ons to work, browsing safely, about:config settings, flash problems. I can read Firefox crash reports and stop ads in Firefox.

I have been volunteering for Mozilla since January 2009 giving me 5 years of experience in both using Firefox, diagnosing problems, and giving correct fixes. I am currently a Moderator over at the Mozilla Support forums.

SUMO: Mozilla community consisting of both volunteers and paid staff of Mozilla

I have a High School Diploma and am going towards my Associate's in Web Development.

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Forum Support recognition at Mozilla

40M+ users of Firefox