Mozilla Firefox/firefox crashing all the time

Question
Why isn't firefox fixing whatever the problem is with their newest download.   I guess I will have to switch back to IE.
I have downloaded firefox again and it still crashes!
To me it is quite concerning when there is no way to actually contact maxilla...they don't really want to help!

Answer
Hi Kay,

I'm sorry to hear about Firefox crashing. Re-installing Firefox will not fix the issue as the issue lies within your current configuration of Firefox. This will require a couple of steps to fix. We may have to go back and forth with messages but the official Mozilla Support forum will be the best place to get help. I'm also a support helper there so you'll have me along with several other thousand experienced people to assist you. If you would like to do that, please visit support.mozilla.org/questions/new/firefox and continue through there. You'll be asked to create an account and have to activate it before your question is made live to the site.

The information you need to provide will be gathered from Firefox itself. Please post your crash reports when you post your question. You can do that by following the instructions below:
1. Type about:crashes into the Firefox address bar
2. Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and paste them into your question description at the support site.

Once you post your question and activate your account, please send a new reply to me containing your link and I'll take a look at your reports!

I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to fixing your Firefox :)

Mozilla Firefox

Moses Bermea