Mozilla Firefox/Firefox Message

Hello Moses! Essentially, I had to do a recent Reset of Firefox 35.0, due to some extensions not showing up, etc. even though they were installed. After the reset I launched Firefox and all was back to normal and I was sure glad about that. The only thing I noticed is that now each time I launch Firefox the following message always appears and I need to know what I can do to prevent it from showing up continuously.

I have tried looking at Firefox but cannot find this item or the profile though I know it has to be in there somewhere. I wonder if this problem is in the profile and it needs to perhaps be removed? Thank you.
File not found

Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/...../AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/tibc5g8q.default-1421252404985/extensions/{ada4b710-8346-4b82-8199-5de2b400a6ae}/defaults/printing/viewAndPrint.htm.

Hi Mar.

It looks like Firefox is trying to get a file from your ReminderFox extension. This is a problem with the extension itself and not related to Firefox. The only thing you can do is to contact the developer and ask him/her to update their extension.

The ReminderFox help page is a good place to start to get in touch with a RF Developer.

I hope you have gotten it fixed.

Mozilla Firefox

Moses Bermea

I can answer almost any question about Firefox, add-on compatibility, how to force add-ons to work, browsing safely, about:config settings, flash problems. I can read Firefox crash reports and stop ads in Firefox.

I have been volunteering for Mozilla since January 2009 giving me 5 years of experience in both using Firefox, diagnosing problems, and giving correct fixes. I am currently a Moderator over at the Mozilla Support forums.

SUMO: Mozilla community consisting of both volunteers and paid staff of Mozilla

I have a High School Diploma and am going towards my Associate's in Web Development.

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Forum Support recognition at Mozilla

40M+ users of Firefox