Mozilla Firefox/Using Firefox

Anjana I have two questions:

1. When I am using the internet I have to keep moving the mouse to ensure that refresh/search continues otherwise it gets stuck.

2. I am getting unresponsive script messages particulalrly(it seems0 with gmail. The message I get is :
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: resource://gre/modules/commonj…nsion/data/jquery-2.1.0.min.js:3

Both these issues seem to make my access much slower and very 'jerky'. Can you help? Thanks,

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for your question.

This can occur for various reasons.

1). There are lots of unwanted, unused 3rd party plugins, extensions, add-ons installed in FireFox.
2). Not enough RAM in your computer. Is your computer generally speedy ?
3). Using an older version of FireFox. What is the version you are using ?

For the start, what you can do is go through the plugin list and start disabling one by one until you get a boost in your FireFox. (

At some point you might need to completely uninstall FireFox and reinstall. If that's the case you need to take a backup, specially saved webpages, passwords, etc.

Anyway, let me know how far you are with the above suggestions.

You can reach me anytime again.

Have a nice day!

Mozilla Firefox

Anjana Silva

I can answer almost all questions in Mozilla Firefox. I'm well aware of searching & installing various types of plugins, themes which fits for your requirement. For instance SEO, web editing, game plugins. Also I know how to browse safely using Firefox.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox for nearly 7 years. I'm knowledgeable in both older & latest versions. I found that Mozilla Firefox is much more user friendly, faster, reliable & well equipped with the latest technology comparing to other browsers.

1) e-Innoving IT Solutions - Owner/Developer
2) OpenArc Business Process Outsourcing - PHP Web Developer
3) Stan Bond (SA) PTY LTD - Web Application Developer

Few web sites that I have developed.

1) Currently following MSc in Software Engineering in De Montfort University, Leicester
2) Bachelor in Information Technology (UCSC)
3) Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP)
4) Diploma in Advanced Web Techniques using Dreamweaver.

2nd Class Upper Award for my Bachelors Degree with an average GPA of 3.48