Music / Sound Editing/Downloading youtube and putting it on CD

Question
In your opinion, what is the easiest way to transfer youtube audio to a cd?  I would like to create a cd with about 15 songs from youtube.  Each song will have to be edited to 30 seconds to a minute.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Search online for software that is designed for converting the audio from a YouTube video to MP3 format. You will find that several applications exist, many function directly within the web browser. You may opt to install a web browser add-on that simply downloads YouTube files, then use a separate application to convert the files. If you would like to edit tracks (after you have already downloaded the files), try Audacity, it is a free program with a fairly flexible set of features. Note that YouTube includes audio and video files with copyrights, permissions may or may not be granted to copy the materials. Refer to the terms on that website for details.

Best of luck.

Music / Sound Editing

The Doctor