Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting/unkown singer

Question
hello , how are you? i am from france, so sorry for my bad english, i want to ask about a song that i can't find, i heard it on the television series crime story 1986, but immposible to get soundtrack , i describe you a song, i think it's a black singer , lyrics are: please forgive me , you know it's true i don't want none none else but you, now the key, key to my heart is in your hands, ohhhhhh night at night i try , tryed to find a little peace to ease my world , use the heartache you left behind with that dirty lon............. , thanks if you can help me. i put a little peace of song on youtube;http://youtu.be/ZqIijkIHaWQ

Answer
i can tell you it is an OLD '50'S ROCK/ ROLL SONG, by the style and chords, but it is not a song i have heard before, and there is not enough of it to hear the words to the SONG TITLE... so unless you can hear more 'words'' you might not be able to know the NAME OF IT, or maybe find someone who has learned to recognize the singers voice,
so sorry, i do not know this piece
chuck

Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting

Chuck