Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting/Yamaha Keyboard Music Finder

All the  arrangements on my Yamaha PSR 750 Music Finder seem to be in 4/4 time or 3/4 time. I have 1200 arrangments to choose from, but when I choose something in 6/8 time  and hit "Exit" it comes up as 4/4.
Thanks, John.

It seems to me that the ''exit'' choice is A CANCELLATION of your
request to choose 6/8   

Not being familiar with that MUSIC FINDER i can't speak any more
about your situation, but I THINK THAT THERE must be some information
in a manual somewhere (possibly online) that can answer this for you..

i have tons of options , including making up my own optional time signiture,
on my programs, so i would have to assume you do also, please check the
owners manual for the details... or
   maybe find someone at the local music store, or local college music
department to get assistance from..
  thanks for the inquiry  
   it always helps to get many brains to work on a problem
i hope others who answer this,can give you options also that you
might try..
keep up the search, it only helps in the long run

Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting

I am a professional musician, I can play by ear, I arrange music write music, teach music in the public school system, and teach privately. My father was a school music teacher, and I have written three volumes for teaching beginning string players, taking them from scratch to high school level. I have performed in a local production of Music Man (musical) with celebrities John Davidson/Susan Watson and have my masters degree in education. I retired from the classroom in 2004 with 38 yrs. experience-now still substituting for music- and writing arr. for my cello trio(with two audio cd's and one dvd of a performance) I have directed church choirs and am principal cellist in our local community orchestra. I really love to arrange music for the groups I perform in and sing and have music in my life every day. A day without music, is a mistake, like having a day without sunshine.

Employment history: I have been employed by our local school district since 1967 as a music teacher from grades 1-12 Organizations: I play cello principal chair in the local community orchestra, and sing in a chorus,and perfom in a barbershop quartet

Education: My early life in high school and college was summer workshops in choral conducting with founder of Westminster Choir College (N.J.) Dr. John F.Williamson (in Who`s Who in Music) and summer workshops with Robert Shaw in San Diego Grad. of Sacramento STate Univ.and masters from Univ. of La VErne, ca

Awards: awarded the Bank of America award in my high school senior year for music