Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting/head voice

Question
Hie.when singing using the head voice do you necessary have to feel vibrations just under your nose or is it ok to feel them elsewhere as long as it is the upper part of you head.
I'm having defined vibrations on top of my nose almost near my eye level and some at the back top part of my head.

Answer
Hi Onwell:

You should feel strong vibrations all throughout your head and going into your chest, arms, body.  Sometimes the feeling of resonance is very subtle.  Just a tingling in your hands and feet lets you know that you are using your head voice and resonating the sound.  Imagine that you are a large bell and let the ringing of the bell vibrate throughout your body.

Best wishes, Penny Nichols

Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting

Penny Nichols