Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting/Longest Duration Solo and Duet Category Song Recorded..

Question
Dear Chuck

Is it possible to find the Longest Duration Solo and Duet Category English Song Recorded till date ?.

Longest Duration - Non Stop English Song sung as a example 1/2 an hour, 45 minutes in Solo and Duet Categories.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant:

This question is TOO ''GENERIC'' AND can cover too many genre's of music.. OPera music has hugely long arias and songs, (solo and duets) a 'MEDLEY '' of songs always covers long amounts of time... so the LONGEST DURATION IN what category would be the question..
   As far as I know, this is not a question that gets the attention of statistics on ''non stop english singing music''
   Maybe other countries might have that as a POINT OF INTEREST,, but since there are so many areas of musical interest here, it would have to be narrowed down...

Music is not composed or performed with the INTENTION OF BEING the longest in duration , like makingi a building being the tallest, in the city, or a runner being the fastest in a race..

Thanks for your question, I do wish you success in your search for this answer..

chuck  

Musical Composition, Theory and Songwriting

Chuck