Musical Genres--Rock & Pop/name of this song

hi--can you tell me the name of the song & artist of the song playing in the bar in this video----?

thank you

I know that the song is Rollin' In the Deep, and the song is originally by Adele.

I tried to look for a remix of the song, but I can't seem to find one that comes close to the one you hear on the video. It is possible that the club had a guest dj that night and it was his original remix.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.
Have a good weekend,

Musical Genres--Rock & Pop

Lisa DesGroseilliers

Keeping up with music gossip, news, media, and facts is my favorite hobby. I am also a musician. I play the drums and the piano. If there is a song you like, but don`t know the singer, or if you want to know more about a particular artist, or maybe you simply want music celebrity gossip info - just pass me the question. I can also answer your music business questions pertaining to concert promotions, organization of a concert, and the channels you may have to go through to reach the person in the music industry that can help you get that record promoted or made. However the information I will have to give you will be based on Canadian resources as that is where I am based.

Honours Diploma in Audio Technology, 1998
Honours Diploma in Computer Programming, 2002
Promoted and Organized live concerts for a local community center, 2003-2005
Former Community Radio DJ (Paroles et chansons 2003-2008) -
Former Member of The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) -