Musical Genres--Rock & Pop/artist or composers name

I am trying to find a downloadable MP3 of a song called"Time wont let me". I found a weak cover on payplay but not the one I remember from the 60-70's. I heard. Thanks for your help. Tony

Hi, Tony,

This is one of my favorites songs from that era (by the Outsiders), but I'm not really up on MP3 downloads. If you haven't found it, it might not be out there. I have it on a CD collection, but that's all I know. However, here's the link to a very clean version of it on YouTube. You could record it on your computer recorder and save it as an MP3.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the Q.

Musical Genres--Rock & Pop

Mike Jarmus

Are you having a disagreement with someone about an artist or recording from the 50s to the 80s? Has a song been running through your head and you just can`t think of who had the hit? Looking for information on Rock and Pop Music collectibles? I`ve been a music/talk host on the radio for over thirty years, deal in music collectibles and love to share information about all of it.

Over 35 years as an on-air radio personality playing many types of music, but primarily popular and rock. Over 25 years mobile DJ work. Collector and dealer in Rock and Roll and Pop memorabilia.

Acquire, the Collector's Magazine

B.A., Journalism, Rutgers University with courses in broadcasting.

Best Public Service Program, NJ Association of Broadcasters, 1986