Musical Genres--Rock & Pop/artist or composers name

Question
I am trying to find a downloadable MP3 of a song called"Time wont let me". I found a weak cover on payplay but not the one I remember from the 60-70's. I heard. Thanks for your help. Tony

Answer
Hi, Tony,

This is one of my favorites songs from that era (by the Outsiders), but I'm not really up on MP3 downloads. If you haven't found it, it might not be out there. I have it on a CD collection, but that's all I know. However, here's the link to a very clean version of it on YouTube. You could record it on your computer recorder and save it as an MP3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEt26M2Jprc

Hope this helps. Thanks for the Q.

Best,
Mike

Musical Genres--Rock & Pop

Mike Jarmus