Musical Genres--Rock & Pop/ROCK 'N' ROLL

My partner, Rylee and I are doing a research project on the music genre rock. We are trying to find an expert on the subject to talk to and find more information. We eventually have to skype and expert on the topic. Please e mail me at  or just reply with some information on the current website.

Thank you!

Hi Hunter.

Thanks for contacting me as an expert. I would like to know how much detail you need to go in terms of your report. I wouldn't mind helping you but of course, I am only 34, and the history of rock per se goes even way beyond my life and times. Therefore, I'd like to make sure I'm qualified to help you before I agree to.

You can e-mail me at if you'd like to discuss further. I am on skype, so if it comes to that, it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Musical Genres--Rock & Pop

Lisa DesGroseilliers

Keeping up with music gossip, news, media, and facts is my favorite hobby. I am also a musician. I play the drums and the piano. If there is a song you like, but don`t know the singer, or if you want to know more about a particular artist, or maybe you simply want music celebrity gossip info - just pass me the question. I can also answer your music business questions pertaining to concert promotions, organization of a concert, and the channels you may have to go through to reach the person in the music industry that can help you get that record promoted or made. However the information I will have to give you will be based on Canadian resources as that is where I am based.

Honours Diploma in Audio Technology, 1998
Honours Diploma in Computer Programming, 2002
Promoted and Organized live concerts for a local community center, 2003-2005
Former Community Radio DJ (Paroles et chansons 2003-2008) -
Former Member of The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) -