Musical Genres--Rock & Pop/Song: One Fine Day

Who was the artist for this hit from the '60s?  Web videos show both the Chiffons and the Shirelles singing this and both sound the same.  Is there an error?  I'm leaning toward the Chiffons but I would like an expert to confirm/deny my guess.  I loved this song (I'm 68) but I don't recall the artist myself. A lot of the group names resembled each other back then, Motown time.

It is indeed the Chiffons, however the producer of the song often did shows with all his artists on TV. The producer made music for both the Chiffons and the Shirelles. And that is most probably why they are performing toghether.

Have a nice weekend.

Musical Genres--Rock & Pop

Lisa DesGroseilliers

Keeping up with music gossip, news, media, and facts is my favorite hobby. I am also a musician. I play the drums and the piano. If there is a song you like, but don`t know the singer, or if you want to know more about a particular artist, or maybe you simply want music celebrity gossip info - just pass me the question. I can also answer your music business questions pertaining to concert promotions, organization of a concert, and the channels you may have to go through to reach the person in the music industry that can help you get that record promoted or made. However the information I will have to give you will be based on Canadian resources as that is where I am based.

Honours Diploma in Audio Technology, 1998
Honours Diploma in Computer Programming, 2002
Promoted and Organized live concerts for a local community center, 2003-2005
Former Community Radio DJ (Paroles et chansons 2003-2008) -
Former Member of The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) -