Muslim Teens/How to get rid of someone?

Anisa wrote at 2012-04-13 08:21:02
This is such a great answer!

All praise is due to Allah. Subhannallah for that answer brother/sister in Islam.

May allah reward you with paradise inshallah.

Rose wrote at 2013-08-08 21:34:15
If the guy want leave her alone he might be exhibiting stalker-ish behavior. She should just tell him outright to leave her alone and he needs to respect that. I HATE guys that can't take a damned hint!

Muslim Teens

Waleed I.

Insha' Allah, I can answer questions about the allowed and not allowed things to be done in Islam. Also, I can answer questions about the Hadith(the sayings of prophet Mohamed peace be upon him), rules of Islam (according to the four major Islamic schools of Abu-Hanifa, Malek, AL-Shafaey and Ibn-Hanbal) and the dealings in Islam. I can get any Hadith in English, and its explanation too(if needed). All answers will be according to the Quran, the Sunna, and the Muslim jurists' opinions. Also, in any other field in Islam, I'll try to answer all the questions posted to me whether they were from my fields of interest or not and I should say that if I didn't know the answer of any question I'll say that I don't know its answer, but I won't give a wrong answer inshaa Allah.

I knew and read a lot in those fields, also I attended many lessons concerned with them too. I am a Muslim by birth Alhamdlellah.