Muslim Teens/How convert christian to islam

John A. Clark wrote at 2011-10-27 22:12:06
I was once told by a Christian minister that I needed to go to The Bible College to understand what he is teaching. I did not go, but I study the NT Bible for my self and learn that he was not teaching the whole truth. When people tell me I can not understand what they are teaching, then I think, they do not know what they are saying.  John A. Clark

John A. Clark wrote at 2011-10-27 22:24:30
{How convert Christian to Islam} To be truthful; I would like you to live be the teachings of Islam taught by the people of the Book Moses and Jesus. In fact I would like the-so-called-christian to live by the teachings of Moses and Jesus. {... he raised women to complete legal equality with man) Who did that is Islam? - John A. Clark

JetBlue wrote at 2012-11-18 02:18:33
The bible clearly states that anyone that comes after Jesus is from the evil one.

The Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is a prophet!!

Can any one of you deny that?

If Jesus was a prophet, does a prophet lie??

When Jesus says I am the omega, the first and the last,

Has power over the universe when on earth, healed the sick, made the blind see, rose the dead to life,

And then asked are you the son of god and he answers " from your lips you say",

On the cross says to one of the men " from this day on you will be with me in paradise".

You followers of evilness, want me to believe in a devil possessed man that slayed many and raped 9 year olds and created a book called the Quran a mockery to god?? Look at the lives you live!! A life of lies and hatred as taught by your prophet to slay any non believer.  

Muslim Teens

Abo Muhammed