Muslim Teens/Dargah

faizal wrote at 2010-03-26 13:22:53
i am sorry to say ,but building a dargah in islam is frobidden and is a major shirk .......... so stay away from this dargah and have faith in allah

Mohammed Suhail wrote at 2010-08-30 08:11:46
As-Salamu Alaykum;

Dear Brother:

There is a difference between Sajda and Khadam Bosi... it is true that we should never do a Sajda to any one except the Almighty "Allah"... how ever there and many things put to gethar make a Sajda and when u doin a sajda ... u recite "Subhane Rabil Allah" and the first two fingers of your toes should be mandatory touching the floor...

and when u bow your head at the dargah is offering your head due to utter respect to the Mazar e sharif and u can also offer darood e sharif while you are bowing your head ... and it is no were considered as a Sajda.

Hope you get that right....  

zeeshaan ahmed wrote at 2011-06-27 19:41:31
this is my answer to faizal

mister you are asking building a dargah is SHIRK in islaam and forbidden.

and u r giving advice that away from dargah, ok first tell me :what is SHIRK means? SHIRk means the deification or worship of anyone or anything other than the singular God, but when we go to dargah's of awliya allahu we r not worshipping there we not even pray there,. and what do you mean building dargah is shirk does allah have mazaar or dargah or grave(qabr) maazallah, you people don't have any knowledge about islaam and use your dirty minds towards auliya allah,

people wrote at 2013-01-23 12:18:59
i know but iam saying that we should not visit to dargah

mohammad umair wrote at 2013-06-28 10:36:38
Muhammad Suhail

Sajda to anyone or anything except to ALLAH (SWT) is strictly forbidden. No one or nothing is deserving of sajda except ALLAH(SWT).

No matter how pious a person was he cannot be prostrated to. Haven't you read the hadith where Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)says, "If sajda was allowed to be done (besides to ALLAH) for a human being then he would have asked women to do sajda to their husbands. But still he did not a

Muslim Teens

Syed Waqar Hussain

I am here to solve issues regarding misconception about islam in all over the world. Issues like what is allow and not allow?, Rights of women in islam?, Concept of Allah, Question Regarding Muhammed (pbuh), Understanding Allah. Yes make sure i am not any Aalim or degree holder in this area but i am Muslim SUNI(Alhamdullilah) and whatever i know its all according to Quran and Ahadis.

I am researching on islam since 3 years and i know some major and horror misconceptions about Islam in all over the world and this thing make me crazy.

Islamic Trust, Karachi Youth, 110 Solutions, Dollar Industries

I am computing related student but being a muslim i have a great qualification which is QURAN. Yes i read it and it always make me so relax with full of knowledge.