Muslim Teens/Birthdays

Yusuf S wrote at 2013-04-12 23:16:12
Dear Sister,

You really should be careful about sharing your opinion without substantiated knowledge and Daleel.  Please refer to for proper answers to this question from those who have knowledge.  If you mislead someone then you become responsible for their sin, and those who spread false knowledge are responsible for that and those who follow misinformation.  

I encourage you to study further before posting opinions.  May Allah (SWT) guide us all in the best way and bestow knowledge and understanding to us all.

Muslim Teens

Sana Noor

I can answer Questions regarding Islam and will answer in the light of Quran and Hadith inshAllah. Please ask your questions and let me answer as best as I can in light of Islam so that I can oblige humbly the responsibility of our creation. "Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds" (Quran 6:162)

I am just a student of Quran, not any scholar. I have read books and Listen lectures of knowledgeable scholars.

I am doing BS honors program in enviromental science