Muslim Teens/Birthdays

Yusuf S wrote at 2013-04-12 23:16:12
Dear Sister,

You really should be careful about sharing your opinion without substantiated knowledge and Daleel.  Please refer to Islamqa.com for proper answers to this question from those who have knowledge.  If you mislead someone then you become responsible for their sin, and those who spread false knowledge are responsible for that and those who follow misinformation.  

I encourage you to study further before posting opinions.  May Allah (SWT) guide us all in the best way and bestow knowledge and understanding to us all.

Wasalam,

Yusuf

Muslim Teens

Sana Noor