Muslim Teens/feelings

QUESTION: Al Salam Alaikum

It was for three days if not more during the 10 days before the day of arafat, im being depressed, remembering old days, regretting, asking for forgiveness, being weak and can't be able to think in schools, and after school i directly go to my room and sleep and wish to sleeep without thinking about anything for at leat 2 hours.
I dont know why this is happening to me. The thing is iv'e been through a lot and its been 2 years that i tried to move on and im fine until now. I dont know if it has a meaning that God is mad at me or anything. Cuz its like the first time i feel this much depressed. because its happening to me before day of 3arafat im a worried.

Could you please tell me if this means anything?

Thank you

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

Are you male or female ?
Whats your age ?
Where are you located ?
Which class are you in ?

Please let me know so i can work a better answer.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: i am female and 15 years old, i currently live in Kuwait and i am in grade 9

ANSWER: are you in love with a boy ?
usually such feelings occur when a person is attracted towards the opposite sex.

Awaiting reply.

QUESTION: i was in love with a boy for 4 years, but its been a year that we broke up, and i did move on and forgot about him
but suddenly this feeling of depression started and i started remembering him and old days, but i dont get it why it was during days of arafat... does it like mean anything?

it can be that the residues of that relationship is hurting you.
Please recite astaghfaar and inshAllah everything will be alright.

Since you have spare time, i suggest you research about islam and invite others about islam. Post islamic news/event/hadith, quranic verses over the facebook and  to your freinds. Try to learn the quran and help us spread it.

You may also enrol to allexperts and help young people of your age.

Anything please let us know. my email id is (please dont share with anyone)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.