Muslim Teens/need some advice and what to do now

Question
Salaam Salaam Sister, and brother, my name is Hawa. Wallahi I did terrible mistake in the past. I was in relationship with someone and I was getting married with that person. He was an handsome Muslim man. I just don't know what happen to me when my wedding get close, I start cheating with him. and I had sexy with that guy. and get pregnant. I didn't tell no one about. I still get married with the guy I was supposed to get married with. When we get married I tell the guy what I did behind him I told him the truth. and he decide to tell my parents. and now they want me to report to the police about.
I don't know what to do. I am in depressed i am crying everyday single day. I need so advice brothers and sister

Answer
Dear Hawa,

Peace to you! I am sorry to hear about your troubles.

As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter: Here is what I would do if I was in your situation.

1. Realize that you have sinned against God and men.
2. Find out how to get forgiveness from God by doing a study in the Torah and Injeel, together with your husband. (see below)
3. Ask God for forgiveness accordingly.
4. Ask the people involved for forgiveness.
5. Be prepared to carry the consequences of your actions by accepting a divorce if your husband is not forgiving you. In that case I might be able to put you in touch with an organisation or individuals who will be able to help you further.

Whatever you decide, I will pray for you. If you decide to follow the steps above I am absolutely certain that God will turn the evil that happened in your life into good! So please, do not loose hope.   

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Of course this truth works the other way as well. A follower of Jesus needs to learn from Muslims about their faith too. May I therefore ask you a few questions, some of them are rethorical:

Why do you wash the way you do? To remove najis, inpuritiy.
What is the most najis thing of all? Touching pork.
Is there anything filthier to God than that? Idolatry.
Where does idolatry take place? In the heart.
So you can clean the body vigorously but how do you clean the heart? By repentance and asking forgiveness.
You can't just repent of touching the pork, you must also wash.
How is repentance able to cleanse the heart of idolatry, but not the hands of pork, seeing that idolatry is filthier than pork?? Please answer that one for me.  

I hope you do not mind if I ask you some more questions:

Do you pray 5 times a day?
What else do you do so you will possibly go to heaven?
How many Sharia laws are there and how many of them do you obey well?
If you can not obey all of them, why would Allah requiere of you more than you can do?
Do you know whether you will be going to heaven?
Would you like to know the answer to the question of how we can get to heaven from the perspective of the Torah and the Injeel?

Alternatively, if you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Muslim Teens

A. Abraham