Muslim Teens/quran

Question
Al Salam Alaikum

I was wondering if there were a sura in the qur'an that makes a person feel better and remove all the worries they have

Thankyou

Answer
These surahs always soothes my heart and puts tears to my eyes.

[Baqara 2:284] To Allah/God belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth. Whether you show what is in your minds or conceal it, Allah/God Calleth you to account for it. He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and punisheth whom He pleaseth, for Allah/God has power over all things .

[Baqara 2:285] The Apostle believeth in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah/God, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apos tles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) your forgiveness, our Lord, and to you is the end of all journeys."

[Baqara 2:286] On no soul does Allah/God Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which you didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. you art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."  

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq