Muslim Teens/Evil Thoughts HELP!

Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Im a practising muslim I really need your guidence. I am suffering from very bad condition bad toughts constently comes about Allah such as nauzubillah there is no Allah nauzubillah no prophet. Anything which i learn about islam automatically in my heart comes that nauzubillah its lie.
when i think about creatures of allah, the Sun, the moon and on meaning of verses of Quran same toughts come into my heart then I say au zu billah like this during zikr and Salah same situation happen.I keep checking my heart every time but i do not satisfy. I search alot but i couldnt find similar issue as mine.

almost five years ago i was non practising muslim then suddenly I started practising islam i was performing 5 times prayer at mosque also reciting and zikr but after a few days evil toughts started in my head and due which i got mentel problem.
Now 10 days ago I intend to start practising islam again unfortunately again same problem started I always feel very sad and fear
I also doubt in daily issues such as weather the door i locked or no i check again and again etc
but this time i intend that i will not stop practising islam Inshallah
sometimes I think my iman is weak
or its shaitan who wispers in my head.Please suggest how to get rid of these thoughts.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Relax !
There is nothing to worry about. Its just the shaitan attack in order to confuse you and stop you from doing good deeds. Once you are steadfast, inshAllah he will run away and will not harm you again.

We too have gone through such phases and when such thoughts come in the mind we start reciting auzibillahiminashaitanarajeem and he runs away. Also we try and logically answer his doubts so it never comes back again.

Like shaitan puts in my mind that quran is false, then i ask him bring a better book and he fails to reply.

[Quran 16:98] So when you want to recite the Qur'ān, seek refuge with Allah from shaitan (Satan), the outcast (the cursed one).

[Quran 7:201] Verily, those who have Taqwa, when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan, they remember (Allah), and (indeed) they then see (aright).

[Quran 7:202] But (as for) their brothers (the devils' brothers) they (the devils) plunge them deeper into error, and they never stop short.

[Quran 2:208] O you who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy.

[Quran 5:91] Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah (God), and from prayer: will you not then abstain?

[Quran 7:27] O you Children of Adam! let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as he got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their clothes, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where you cannot see them: We made the Evil Ones friends (only) to those without Faith.

[Quran 17:53] And say to My slaves (i.e. the true believers of Islamic Monotheism) that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy.

[Quran 17:61] Behold! We said to the angels: "Bow down unto Adam": they bowed down except Iblis: he said: "Shall I bow down to one whom you created from clay?"

[Quran 17:62] He/satan said: "See you ? This is the one whom you have honoured above me! If you will respite/grant me (liberty) till the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway, all but a few!"

[Quran 17:63] (Allah) said (to satan): "Go your way; if any of them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense/reward of you (all) - an ample recompense.

[Quran 17:64] "Lead to destruction those whom you can amongst them, with your (seductive) voice, make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them. "But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

[Quran 17:65] "As for My servants, no authority shall you have over them: "Enough is your Lord for a Disposer of affairs.

[Quran 16:98] So when you recite the Qur'an, seek refuge with Allah from Shaytan, the outcast.

[Quran 16:99] Verily, he has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord.

[Quran 16:100] His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Shaytan), and those who join partners with Him (Allah).

[Quran 7:201] Verily, those who have Taqwa(fear of Allah), when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan, they remember (Allah), and (indeed) they then see (aright).

[Quran 4:119] (said Shaitan) "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes Satan for a friend, has of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

[Quran 22:53] That He (Allah) may make what is thrown in by shaitan (Satan) a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy and disbelief) and whose hearts are hardened. And certainly, the Zalimūn (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) are in an opposition far-off (from the truth against Allah's Messenger and the believers).

[Quran 43:36] If anyone withdraws himself from remembrance of (Allah (God)) Most Gracious, We appoint for him an evil one, to be an intimate companion to him.

[Quran 43:37] Such (evil ones) really hinder them from the Path, but they think that they are being guided aright!

protection from satan/shaitan/

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 514
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "If one says one-hundred times in one day: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)", one will get the reward of manumitting ten slaves, and one-hundred good deeds will be written in his account, and one-hundred bad deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account, and on that day he will be protected from the morning till evening from Satan, and nobody will be superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has done."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.