Muslim Teens/About HUUR.

Assalamualikum Sir,

My question is : After the judgement day all those Muslims (male) who will be
entitled to enter the Heaven they will have HUURS(beautiful ladies).
but its unclear to me that what will happened to the Muslim females?
Will they have the same things, i meant male HUURs or something

I heard all Muslim ladies will have their own husband there as a life mate, is it true?
If it is then what will happen if she did not like her husband in her life or died unmarred?

Could please give me the answer with The Holy Quran
and Holy Hadith.

Jazakaallahu Khair

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Allah has said that he will reward everyone in Paradise and will fulfill all the desires. Similarly what the women will wish they will get it.

since we have not seen paradise there is no need to speculate, otherwise we will end up nowehere.

hoor in paradise/wife/mates of paradise

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 468.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening."

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 467.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, "I have prepared for My Pious slaves things which have never been seen by an eyou, or heard by an ear, or imagined by a human being." If you wish, you can recite this Verse from the Holy Qur'an: "No soul knows what is kept hidden for them, of joy as a reward for what they used to do." (32.17)

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.