Muslim Teens/marriage

QUESTION: assalamualaikum..

I want to whether it is compulsory in islam to get married?

Is it a sin to be bachlor till the last breath?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Its an order from Allah to get married.

[Quran 24:32] Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah (God) will give them means out of His grace: for Allah (God) encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things.

I dont anybody (except Isa Mesiah) that didnt got married.

Allah has created everything in pairs. If you are not marrying someone will be left unmarried. Thus you will be responsible for disturbing the ecological system.

[Nisa 4:1] O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah/God, through whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah/God ever watches over you.

However if one is forced by medical reasons, then being single can be tolerated.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: then in this case what about the couples of people who died before their marraige.?
Will they remain unmarried through out?
And if i married to someone.
And i dont love her then what?

The case of those who died before marriage, is with Allah and Allah has promised to the righteous companions in Paradise.
When one marries, Allah puts love and mercy between them. However you are required to take help of your elders in selecting a bride.

[Quran 30:21] And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.

Muslim Teens

Ahmer Afaq

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce Diploma in Electronics Engg.